December 22, 2020
To Our Valued Customers and Suppliers:
Jamac Sales and Distribution Ltd. are committed to provide you with exceptional service during this difficult time, while also ensuring the health and safety of yourselves, our associates and our partners by following the government recommend guidelines of social distancing, Curb Side Pickup and Delivery
We are now encouraging all our warehouses to:
- We are now implementing call-in orders with our customers. Please feel free to call us from your vehicle directly to pick up or place an order, for each location the direct phone numbers are listed below. Our staff will bring your orders to the side shipping doors. No signatures will be required at this time. We will write the receiving customers name on the packing slip.
- Practice social distancing and implement Curb Side Pick Up, therefore our doors will be locked as of January 4, 2021 to the public until further notice. We are still open and here to service you.
- During this time orders may be placed on your term accounts. COD accounts can pay for their orders by credit card VISA/MC/DEBIT at the door. Don’t forget we accept EFT payments.
We are now having our drivers implement the following procedures:
- Write the receiving customers name on the packing slip. You will no longer be asked to sign our packing slips.
- Practice social distancing on the job site when completing deliveries, nor have customers help unload our trucks.
Thank you so much for choosing Jamac Sales and Distribution Ltd. we pride our self on our service. Stay safe and let’s work together, against the fight of COVID-19.
For service please call:
Markham Warehouse/Head office
905-947-9824 press “0” press “1”
North York Canarctic Warehouse
Mississauga, Timberlea Warehouse
Distribution, Steelcase Warehouse
September 30, 2020 REVISED
To Our Valued Customers,
In response to the current COVID-19 situation and to facilitate social distancing, we are now accepting Interac e-Transfers as an additional payment method.
What is an Interac e-Transfer?
Interac e-Transfer is a simple, convenient, and secure way to send and receive money directly from one bank account to another. All you need is access to online or mobile banking through a participating financial institution without sharing any personal or financial information.
How do I complete the Interac e-Transfer?
- Step 1: Login into your bank account online.
- Step 2: Locate Interac e-Transfer, usually found in the Transfer/Payments menu.
- Step 3. Set up Jamac Sales and Distribution Ltd. as a payee. (you will only have to do this once).
For the payee email address, please use firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call Jaime Feldman at ext 2450 or Jennifer Burgess at ext 2280.
This service is available for all customers, Term accounts and COD accounts. This is a great option especially as the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve.
Our thoughts are with those who have been affected by COVID-19. Our goal, as always, is to provide a great experience and environment for our Employees, and Customers.
We are committed to keeping our lines of communication open to inform you of the latest developments. If you need us, we are here to help.
The actions we take today will make us stronger tomorrow, I'm sure of it. Be safe. Stay well.
Jamac Sales and Distribution Ltd
Our mailing address is: 141 Don Park Road, Markham, Ontario, L3R 1C2